Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Thursday 7 March 2013

Which survey company pays the most money?



Which survey company pays the most money?

I have just started doing some surveys to build up some cash for my new project of trying to make an extra £200 per week. I applied to several different sites and have completed a few surveys. So far I have completed about four 30 minute tasks. The only one worth doing was from Crowdology. This survey was about 50 questions and took about 25 minutes. The pay for this was £ 2.25 which is the best that I have had so far. I did do another survey for a similar length of time and that only paid £ 00.90p “won’t be using them again.”

I would like to find out what the best survey company is and hear your thoughts on any other way of making money online.

 My target is £ 40.00 per day at the moment. And am nowhere near that at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment