Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Monday 4 March 2013

Give Me Money- Affiliate Marketing



Give me money! Affiliate programs?

On my quest to make some money online I have discovered “Affiliate Marketing “

So what is affiliate marketing? In simple terms it is selling other peoples products for a commission.

What products are available to sell? Thousands of programs, eBooks, clothes, you name it.

What is confusing is which ones I should sell. There is no point in selling an eBook about problems with dogs if you are a computer gadget website. Even if the problem with dogs book is a best seller!

So I suppose the bottom line is sell products that are only relevant to my site.

Now what do I choose?

Stay tune and lets see what I can find.

1 comment:

  1. hey similar to this i have tried out this fast and legit site are you Ready to start your home business? Here's a franchise where everyone is earning immediate profits! http://bit.ly/1aMMlyX

    ReplyDelete