Infocash Chris Carpenter

Infocash Chris Carpenter
Infocash Chris Carpenter

Sunday 24 March 2013

Give me money! Survey Conclusions

Give me money! Ok! Getting to grips with the Surveys.

I think that in my case five surveys per week is the max I will be doing. They can be quite boring and quite lengthy. That being said doing five in seven days is very manageable. As far as money goes, this will give me about £3 to £5 per week. So looking at around £ 250 per year! So I will add this to the give me money site.

Another thing that I have tried to introduce is entering competitions. Although this may not amount to cash, it is something that I have not tried yet. There are a few sites out there where you can sign up and get a list of weekly competitions to enter.  

If you are any good at writing articles there is a site called text broker! This site as far as I know pays you or has customers that will pay for you to write articles on there desired subjects. They do grade you writing. Naturally some people will be better at writing articles than others. But there is always room for improvement and it seems that you can work your way up the ladder. I do intend to test this out and I will write a full article on my findings somewhere down the line.I will post it on give me money

I will also give some info on Elance and Clickworker on the give me money site. These both pay you for services

Elance: Is for freelancers. Check out the site and see if it applies to you of if you can do anything else on there.

Clickworker: Ofeer a few different ways for you to make money online. You may want to check it out.

These two will most likely end up on the main give me money site.

No comments:

Post a Comment